Friday, July 27, 2007

First week in NAFA

This week is the start of my Multimedia design degree course with NAFA. Met some really nice people and it's very different from my diploma course in NYP. The lecturers are much more friendly and closer to us. The class will be divided into narrative and interactive. Narrative is more of story telling which focus on film and animation, while interactive is more of creating multimedia design for users to interact.

I was torn between the two as I'm into games design, and it's sort of an alchemy of both. I wanted to choose both but my lecturer decided I should go into interactive instead. I'll probably combine both for my works though.

The "Things missing from latest HP movie" is supposed to be in around 5 or 6 parts but I'm getting tired of writing it and wonders if anyone appreciates them.

1 comment:

RosennA said...

Good Job with the Harry Potter Difference... Of coz we appreciate it~ Was fun reading them... Makes me wan to go back and read the book all over again~ Haha~